Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Where can I find old spud & connector?

Claudette Member Posts: 7
I have steam radiators which all used to have vertical steam traps. Before I found out about Tunstall Associates, who make replacement valves for these, I had one trap replaced with a horizontal trap. This created problems: raising the radiator off the floor alot, and not solving my initial noise problem. Actually the noise got worse. I decided to put the old vertical trap back on with the new Tunstall valve inside, but the steam man discovered that the spud and ring connector had been replaced too, and wouldn't work. I need a 1/2 inch spud and ring connector which apparently are not available from the man's suppliers. Does anyone have information? Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.