Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Ebay(mk)

Options
Mike Kraft_2
Mike Kraft_2 Member Posts: 398
I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with selling on Ebay?

cheese

Comments

• John Felciano
    John Felciano Member Posts: 411
    Options
    CHEEEEEESE!!!

What do you have to sell!

Hows the Bass fishing been out your way?
  • JB_2
    JB_2 Member Posts: 68
    Options
    E- bay

mike - I dont know about the selling, but i can tell you about the buying.my wife and her pocket books. e-bay asked if i were interested in direct deposit.help!
  • hr
    hr Member Posts: 6,106
    Options
    I sell e-bay

can't believe what folks will buy! I look for lot sales then piece them out. Mainly plbg and HVAC stuff. Fun! Time consuming. Sold a bunch of old railroad stuff, and old outboard motor most recently.

Scott my partner saw a guy with two shopping carts full of cheep-o AM FM radio, leaving WalMart, a few weeks back. He asked what he was doing with thay many radios. Claims he doubles his money on e-bay! Go figure?

What do you need to know?

hot rod

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Mike Kraft_2
    Options
    what we got

My wifes uncle passed away this early spring.Kenneth was a silent angel!Never married and was a huge part of family.His passion was racing.He loved Sprints,Indy,modified and midgets.He has collected for 60 years all kinds of racing mags,newspapers and periodicals.We're talking AJ as a youngn',Jeff Gordon,Richard Petty,Dale Earnhardt.........all from youth through present.Boxes upon boxes.

My mother in law has all of these items and the family is slowly healing from the loss.His being is very sorely missed.So trying to part with these things will not be easy.But the reality of it is none of the family has the need for these collectables.
  • Mike Kraft_2
    Options
    what we got

My wife's uncle passed away early this spring.Kenneth was a silent angel!He was a huge part of family.His passion was racing.He loved Sprints,Indy,modified and midgets.He has collected for 60 years all kinds of racing mags,newspapers and periodicals.We're talking AJ as a youngn',Jeff Gordon,Richard Petty,Dale Earnhardt.........all from youth through present.Boxes upon boxes.

My mother in law has all of these items and the family is slowly healing from the loss.His being is very sorely missed.So trying to part with these things will not be easy.But the reality of it is none of the family has the need for these collectibles.

cheese
  • lchmb
    lchmb Member Posts: 2,997
    Options
    :) had to

Not sure how the bass fishing is in his area but it's been awsome in mine...:) four and five pound smallies...
  • hr
    hr Member Posts: 6,106
    Options
    Race fans abound

Sorry about Kenneth, hope he is watching all the races from above :)

I'll bet you have some real $$ in that collection. Car racing is a big deal these days. Find a friend with e-bay experience to guide you if you chose that route. Good luck.

hot rod

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
This discussion has been closed.