Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Oil Heat Cares - PAH

Options
Dave Yates (PAH)
Dave Yates (PAH) Member Posts: 2,162
I try, I'm bound to take away more than I'm giving to this effort! I'm looking forward to a day full of eye-openers.

FACT! (Sorry, liberal license to steal in use.)

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=98&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>

Comments

• Dave Yates (PAH)
    Dave Yates (PAH) Member Posts: 2,162
    Options
    A bargain to be had here!

I just received this e-mail from Judy at NAOHSM. So as I read through the lineup and what subjects are being discussed, it became apparent this has to be the buy of the century. 99 bucks? That's like a fire sale. I'm busting my hump to pack lots of solid hydronic information into my two hours & I know the others are doing the same. Here's part of Judy's e-mail:

Oil Heat Cares – a benefit seminar will be held Wednesday and Thursday, October 6 &7th at the Holiday Inn, Baltimore Airport area. All eight trainers are donating their time so that the attendees can learn and earn $$ for the Oil Heat Cares Project. For those staying for both days; there will even be a party in between. The cost is $99.00 each day. Thanks to our trainers – Dan Holohan, Steam; Alan Mercurio, Burners; George Lanthier, Primary Controls; Dave Yates, Hydronics; Bob Hedden, Efficiency & Oil Heat; John Levey, Tanks; Jim Peters, Financials and Jim Erhardt, Heat Loss Calculations

Throughout both days, they’ll be drawings for prizes and we’ll have a host of sponsors that will be helping us defray costs. All in the name of OIL HEAT CARES.

You can register for both of events on our website – www.naohsm.org.

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Firedragon_4
    Firedragon_4 Member Posts: 1,436
    Options
    I know the feeling Dave, and

my seminar will NOT be on Primary Controls. I'm doing one on 'The Most Common Mistakes Made With Limit Controls; Air, Steam & Water', and boy this is gonna open some eyes up!
This discussion has been closed.