Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

RPA 10Year Anniversary

Options
Sometimes you get caught off gaurd and the simplest gestures means more then most people can say.

I've been a member of RPA since DAY 1. Originally as a wholesaler, then a contractor, then a manufacture and now as a wholesaler (once again). I have never been recognized as a "charter" member because my membership has been linked to 4 different company names :-)

Yesterday I approved payment for my annual dues.

Today (before RPA even knows my check is in the mail) I get a 10th Anniversary gift. A small token of appreciation for being a part of RPA.

RPA meant a lot to me. I have met a lot of "Wally's" through RPA. I've seen standards set, consumer support, benefit offerings, electric RFH, round table shoot outs, "attaboy awards", and stand up comics. I've even seen Dan come and Go and then come back again to RPA.

All in all the biggest benifit I have had has been meeting and making new friends.

My hats off to RPA and to the new President (HR). I look forward to seeing us make new paths together in the future!

wheels

Comments

• Paul Rohrs_2
    Paul Rohrs_2 Member Posts: 171
    Options
    Ditto

to everything you said. It was refreshing to not just be counted as another number.

HR, thanks for bringing the standard up a notch.

Regards,

PR

(PS- I hope you have a big desk and several big books)
  • John Felciano
    John Felciano Member Posts: 411
    Options
    RPA

Great post Wheels! I feel the same way,just never could have expressed it as well.

Hope to see you in Boston this fall at the ISH/RPA show.It promisses to be a great event!
  • Dave Yates (PAH)
    Dave Yates (PAH) Member Posts: 2,162
    Options
    Nicely said Wheels

You meet friends in the darndest places under very weird circumstances, but then - I guess a hurricane bringing us face to face wasn't so odd after all(G).

Next time you see Wheels, get him to sing the Gilligan Isle theme song - his way!

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
This discussion has been closed.