Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

New Veissman 100

Options
Maine Ken
Maine Ken Member Posts: 531
Anybady seen and/or used the new Veissman 100. It is supposed to be an affordable competitor to the Biasi, Pensotti, Buderus etc...

Saw the prelim lit on it today, Becket NX burner, honeywell triple aquastat.

Comments

• Bob Forand
    Bob Forand Member Posts: 305
    Options

I bet I know where you heard about this... I have also heard about it and welcome this boiler. I do not believe it will be actually available for a few more weeks.
  • Maine Ken
    Options

You have an advantage as I am "Maine" Ken and you are BB. Where are you from? Southern Maine? In the "Coastal" region?
  • Bob Forand
    Bob Forand Member Posts: 305
    Options

I was in southern Maine for a little while. And yes it was in the " Coastal " region. Those guys are excited about this boiler.

Have you looked at the " Solaia" boiler ? What do you think about that boiler ? That is the positive draft boiler that brought on my question.
  • Maine Ken
    Options

The Solaia is a Biasi B series wrapped and marketed by a different company. I have many b-series installed w/ no problems.
  • joel_19
    joel_19 Member Posts: 931
    Options
    vitorond?

Are we talking about the Vitorond? that has been out a couple of years? That boiler is pretty comparable with Buderous as long as the Buderous has a riello. or is this something totaly new??

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Maine Ken
    Options

brand new--- it is the 100, the 200 will still be available.
This discussion has been closed.