Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Grundfos Variable Speed Pumps

Options
Brad White_2
Brad White_2 Member Posts: 188
Does anyone know of the availability of Grundfos Variable Speed Pumps? Not the UPS 3-speed variety, but the one with a VSD built in. Rumored to be available in Europe not yet in the US. I wrote to Grundfos (e-mail what else?) several times and no response.

My intent is to set up my low-temperature radiant panel (Runtal and cast iron) circuit for fixed or minimum delta-T, secondary-circuit to a Monitor MZ.

Thanks!
Brad

Comments

• We know
    We know Member Posts: 3
    Options
    RE: Grundfos VFD Pumps

If you go to www.grundfos.com, from there you will have to choose to enter their US website. Go to search literature, type in CRE and hit enter. Grundfos has made VFD Pumps for a while now.
  • Rich Corcoran_18
    Rich Corcoran_18 Member Posts: 9
    Options
    Grundfos VS pumps

are offered in the US in many configurations.

Please contact me directly, send me an email @ rcorcoran@us.grundfos.com with your contact information and I'll give you a call.

I apologize for the lapse in communication that you've experienced.

Rich
  • Brad White_2
    Brad White_2 Member Posts: 188
    Options
    Thanks

Thanks Guys!
  • Joe Mattiello
    Joe Mattiello Member Posts: 707
    Options
    Try a Taco, 00-VR circulator

Taco, as recently introduced the 00-VR circulator, variable speed circulator designed to regulate the supply water temp. to equal the the heat lost by the building. For your convenience I have attached the Taco, radiant made easy application guide. Additionally, a complete list of Taco products can be found on our website at www.taco-hvac.com.

Joe Mattiello
    Technical Service Technician
    401-942-8000 X 484
    Joe Mattiello
    N. E. Regional Manger, Commercial Products
    Taco Comfort Solutions
  • Weezbo
    Weezbo Member Posts: 6,232
    Options
    :) Ever see the i-Series?

that devise if it ever makes it here might be kinda handy ,theres two way three way 1/2,3/4, 1"set point reset ....:)) i sure hope the heads match my esp zones because i placed them today. say, the variable speed will there be smaller ones made somedaysoon?
  • Weezbo
    Weezbo Member Posts: 6,232
    Options
    :) i have to thank you for the submittal form Joe.....

I have kept right after these guys around here to put a few on the shelves...:) i think they are being ambushed somewhere..:)
This discussion has been closed.