Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Grundfos Pump School(mk)

Options
Mike Kraft_2
Mike Kraft_2 Member Posts: 398
Anybody going?Sounds like a good one.I'll be there!Allentown PA

cheese

Comments

• ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    Options
    Cheese

Wish I was in the area.

Do me a favor and let me know if there is a list of schools. I would love to find out if they are in my area anytime.

Have fun.

Badger out..

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • John Starcher_4
    John Starcher_4 Member Posts: 794
    Options
    Cheese....

What is the school about, specifically???

Starch
  • Clint Andrews_2
    Clint Andrews_2 Member Posts: 4
    Options
    Grundfos Training in Allentown

We're looking forward to seeing you next week. We have a full house and it should be a great time. We'll talk about some pump theory and some interesting applications. Then we'll see how Grundfos fits into the picture. We'll have our Domestic Building Services Training Trailer on site and our mobile HVAC lab will be there too.

These two classes (July 28 - 30 and August 2 - 4)are our last trips to Allentown this year. You can keep up with our training schedule at http://www.us.grundfos.com/Training. For all the info you could ever want on Grundfos training, please visit http://www.grundfos.com/web/homeus.nsf/Webopslag/87A3C20FFD305C4A88256D190077667F.

Thank you,

Clint Andrews
  • Ted_9
    Ted_9 Member Posts: 1,718
    Options

I dont see anything for New England???
  • ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    Options
  • Mike Kraft_2
    Mike Kraft_2 Member Posts: 398
    Options
    Starch and the rest of you

On Tuesaday I received a mailer from the manufacturers rep."Quality Eqipment Sales".......great crew and always mail out various training seminar dates for hydronics.Top shelf in educating thier buyers.Many of you know Roger Prevoust(sp?)he is the main ingredient as is Eric (the man in front of the monitor)Earl and Kathy on the switchboard.I don't know the rest of you.But I would like to thank you for the efforts you put out!

So Tuesday of this week I get the info.It goes like this:

PUMP SIZING & APPLICATIONS SEMINAR GRUNDFOS

Grundfoss Technical Institue's 2.5 day seminar is now available for registration for 7/28-7/30 and 8/2-8/4.Extensive detail and training materials are included in this seminar.Learn pump components,understand pump curves,learn how to size pumps and solve problems in real world situations.Using working models in a state of the art lab you will learn and do,at the same time.Learn different piping practices and methods of circulation for both residential and commercial HVAC.The course will make a huge difference in what you know and how you will pipe hydronic heating systems in the future.

Thats it.......thats all I know :) I cant wait to use the working models!

cheese
  • Jamie_6
    Jamie_6 Member Posts: 710
    Options

Cheese, I would have to agree! Roger and crew are some great people. They really stand behind there products and are always ready to give a helping hand. I was trying to go to the second class but they are both already full!

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Clint Andrews_2
    Clint Andrews_2 Member Posts: 4
    Options
    Pumps in New England?

You guys use pumps in New England?!?! :>)

Acutally, we're approaching the end of the HVAC training schedule for the year. As we move towards fall, the HVAC industry's time seems to get a little more a little more focused on keeping folks warm rather than spending time off site for a few days. We, in turn, begin our Groundwater Training during this time as it's the off season for the submersible dealers, well drillers, and installers. A complete schedule for 2005 is in process, and, if you'll drop me a line, I'll be sure you get one as soon as it's finalized.

Thank you,

Clint Andrews
This discussion has been closed.