Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Bill @ Honeywell

Options
Pat Clark
Pat Clark Member Posts: 187
Trying to download an install manual for the F300. Cant open the file, it ends with an extension of .cfm. Have tried all my programs but no luck. Can you help me with this. I have a customer who needs one (hers was lost during the installation)

Thanks,

Pat Clark

Comments

• Constantin
    Constantin Member Posts: 3,796
    Options
    Try this

Simply change the name of the file ending from cfm to pdf and see what happens. The three-letter "extension" basically tells the computer what kind of a program can do something with the file in question.

I have this issue with info from the wall all the time and a simple file extension name change to tell the computer it's dealing with a PDF or JPG file usually does the trick. Cheers!
  • hydronicsmike
    hydronicsmike Member Posts: 855
    Options
    Pat!!

Hey there Pat! How are things? Haven't seen ya since Denver. Hope things are well.

Anyways, I was able to get you a PDF (Adobe Acrobat Reader) Brochure on this unit. I hope it works for you. It will take a while to open. I suggest you hit the link, grab a beer and sit back. By the time the beer is done, so is the Brochure.

Best Regards,

Mike
  • BillW@honeywell
    BillW@honeywell Member Posts: 1,099
    Options
    Hi, Pat.

Shoot me your fax number, I'll send it up.
  • Pat Clark
    Options
    Thanks Mike

We missed you in Baltimore. Things are great here, except we have had 80 degree days and I am burning up. May have to move to Antartica to cool off. Global warming is real and is pissing me off. Was in Phoenix after Denver for the Green Bay game and it was 109 degrees. Was back this May for my neices HS graduation, was only in the 90's, how can people live in that heat. Oh I long for the summers here at 60 to 65. OK, enough complaining. Just gotta rant sometimes. Hows things in Canada, ehh. Hope you are doing well. Hope to hook up with you soon in a future hydronic setting. Great time in Denver.

Pat
  • BillW@honeywell
    BillW@honeywell Member Posts: 1,099
    Options
    Sent you a PDF...

Check your email. If you need anything else, give a shout.
  • hydronicsmike
    hydronicsmike Member Posts: 855
    Options
    yeah...

...I would have loved to meet you guys in Baltimore again, but had to head to Europe for a Trade Show. It’s not really looking good at this point for RI either, unfortunately. But the next one, I'll make for sure!

I love the warm summers. Not a lot of people down south realize this, but even in some places in Canada, do the temperatures reach mid to high 90's. It’s also not unheard of to go above the 100°F mark. At least not in the sunny desert of BC's Okanagan Valley.

You're blessed with mild summers in Anchorage, aren't you? Fairbanks, on the other hand, is known to reach a 100°F as well, isn't it?

Well Pat, good to hear from you and am looking forward to seeing you at one of the hydronics events coming up. If there is a Canadian Event I can recommend to you, it would be the upcoming CIPHEX-West Trade Show in Calgary, AB on November 2nd and 3rd, OR the Foothills Conference in Edmonton, AB on April 7th and 8th, 2005. Both of those are in the hydronics capital of Canada and have always proven to be a huge success and a lot of fun. These are also events where you are quite likely to run into Mr. Bean, Dan and Siggy.

Anyways, keep in touch.

Regards,

Mike

PS.: Did the pdf brochure I attached work for you?
  • Pat Clark
    Options
    Thanks Bill

Got your email and the file. Already printed and ready to go to customers. Thanks again for the quick response.

Pat Clark
  • Pat Clark
    Options
    Good to hear from you

too Mike. The file worked fine. It was different than the one Bill sent me so I printed both out and will pass on to the customer.

Hope to see you again soon. Don't know if I'll make it to RI either.

Pat Clark
This discussion has been closed.