Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

My customers Scottish trip

Options
ScottMP
ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
Is'nt that the way it should be. Most of our customers are our friends.

I got an e-mail from a customer who took a trip to Scotland. They said they thought of me often. They sent me some proof.

Scott Milne

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=237&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>

Comments

• jackchips_2
    jackchips_2 Member Posts: 1,338
    Options
    How true

Scott. Lost an old customer/friend just yesterday. He was 87 and he and his wife (lost six years ago) were customers first, friends always.

Now, about those customers of yours: What exactly were they thinking of when they thought of you often? :-)
  • ScottMP
    Options
    Jack

It may have been how many times they written my name :)

I have lost a few good customer/friends and it always saddens me. I have attended a few funerals where I sat in the back since no one else from the family would know me. I knew why I was there !

Life ..

scott

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Jimmy Gillies
    Jimmy Gillies Member Posts: 250
    Options
    Scott.

The photo of the van, Stewart Milne Group is a large construction group. Stewart himself was a Spark who started by building timberframe houses, also the chairman/owner of Aberdeen Football Club, so you are not the only rich guy in the Milne Clan! !
    Scott, I hope all the rest of your branch of the Milne Clan are doing well?
    Kind regards.
    Jimmy Gillies.
    P.S. It's very nice having customers as friends.
  • Brent_2
    Brent_2 Member Posts: 81
    Options

It's interesting that they have a label that says Pull lever to open and entrance below. I wonder if that is a government regulation that is labeled that way or just that company's idea.

brent
  • ScottMP
    Options
    All is well here Jimmy

My father drove a gasoline truck for a living and a few years back went to Scotland on a trip. While there they stayed at a small inn. The womans name was Milne and my father said " maybe we are related ". " No" she said " Your the rich Milnes from America ! " We had a good laugh.

One of these days Jimmy we are coming over and hope you'll allow me to drop in and say hello :).

I understand the name Milne is like Smith over here, pretty common.

Scott

Scott

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Aidan (UK)
    Aidan (UK) Member Posts: 290
    Options
    I think

I think it's a mini-bus/ crew bus for carrying passengers, rather than a work van. The emergency exit sign refers to the kick-out window. Most of the buses I see have some sort of marked emergency exit so I'd think it's a legal requirement, but I don't know the details.
  • Weezbo
    Weezbo Member Posts: 6,232
    Options
    Hey! AT Least You Know somebody who had a vacation! :)

:))
This discussion has been closed.