Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

pictures.

Options
click the RIGHT mouse button on it. Then select Save As, and see if it gives you a choice of GIF, to save it as.

If not, you'll need a photo program to do it in (same way).

Noel

Comments

• Weezbo
    Weezbo Member Posts: 6,232
    Options
    How does one take pictures sent as an attachment and ....

convert them to gifs ? my buddies wife sent me these cannon pic from a didgital camera ,in order to even look at them i got to make my computer do recognition of thm files ...grrr....i hate that when that happens:)
  • Weezbo
    Weezbo Member Posts: 6,232
    Options
    Nole,today My buddy Zei Wei came by,

Hes a mechanical engineer(sorry i said the engineer word) he was giving me some insight on auto cad and solid works and he put some little gizmo in my computer tower and extracted a couple of the pictures they were didgital and i thought Hurray CLEAR CLEAN Photos that can be enlarged so everyone could see the Detail Fred and I put into our work. these pictures are only 8 k and dont ammount to much more than a fancy postage stamp:( and i am like Sooo proud of the 3/16ths soft copper to the calleppi zone valves :(
    And the caleppi fast fill and micro bubbla...:( with extrol and st-12 on wirsbo that can be taken off thier outta the way mounting and moved to a place where you are standing on the ground r&r'ed :( the metal plate stand with 2 " couples burned on to the bottom so one can spin in some 2" black iron legs and adjusted to level in or out of the couples or in or out of the two inch 4 bolt flanges (feet)...:( schucks:(
This discussion has been closed.