Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Weekend Travels

Options
Took my son up to his summer job on Cape Cod. The parting was harder on me than on him, but that's another story.

Traveling north on I95 between Norwalk CT and Providence RI, off to the right I noticed a newer-looking white building, lots of glass, big "viessmann" sign. Is this their new training center I've heard mentioned?

Visited with my cousin in Norwalk CT. Her 1960s era split entry house has HW baseboard. Unusual from my perspective since such a house would almost certainly have scorched air if located here. Only places here with hydronic seem to be really old (like mine) or really high-end. My cousin added a from-the-attic A/C system several years ago and now has the best of both worlds.

Last thing to surprise me was a billboard along I95 between Providence and Norwalk on the return trip advertising DIY central air conditioning systems. Couldn't tell if it was a wholesaler/supplier or what.

Mark

PS - Chuck, we didn't do the camping thing since my daughter broker her ankle but thanks again for the help identifying campgrounds in the area.
This discussion has been closed.