Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

NTI Trinity Boilers

RC
RC Member Posts: 35
Hey folks,
Just wondering if anyone out there has used these types of boilers. Any pros or cons would be informative. Also I don't believe that these boilers have ASME stamping, please correct me if I'm wrong. The inspectors here locally & statewide(Michigan)are really cracking down on non-stamped "boilers" Hope to hear anything soon. Take care for now. Ross
HydroNiCK

Comments

• Nron_9
    Nron_9 Member Posts: 237

we have used them and stoped they air lock easely and require a high flow rate and should be hydrolicly seperate from our heating system , the combustion fan is the same as the munchkin boiler and so is the heat exchanger , they are designed to be the lowest cost boiler in the condensing market
  • John Starcher_4
    John Starcher_4 Member Posts: 794
    I have....

...two of them installed so far. I have had no major problems to date, though I have to admit that neither one has a full year under its belt yet.

They seem to be a nice little boiler. Flow rates are not an issue if you design and size the piping/pumps properly!

Starch
  • Brian
    Brian Member Posts: 285

Ross
    I to use the Trinity and have been happy with the recent models.I checked their literature and did not see the ASME certification but I would confirm with them to be sure.Give them a call at 1-800-688-2575.They are a hour ahead of you on the east coast.

Good Luck
    Brian
  • Dan Peel
    Dan Peel Member Posts: 431
    Me Too

I'm a consistent Trinity user. The 100 year old cast iron monster in this picture is slated to be indirectly fired by a T200. It gets to stay as an antique buffer tank. Enjoy.....Dan

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • rich pickering
    rich pickering Member Posts: 277

The new t200 will have the stamp. They are supposed to start shipping in September. Modulating from 30,000 to 200,000.My problem with NTI is that they keep changing the manuals.
  • MikeTH
    MikeTH Member Posts: 14
    Wallhung Boilers

Hey Ross,have a look at wallhungboilers.com
    The BAXI LUNA is a non condensing modulating boiler, heating only or a combi. Both 105776 Btu down to 35000 Btu, and the combi has DHW @ 3.3gpm with 77* temperature rise. The LUNA has been availlable in the U.S.since 1998 and has ASME "H" stamp. The boilers can be adjusted to set the maximum Btu output down to 35000 Btu's, or used in tandem for higher outputs. If you would like more information contact us via the web site and we can put you intouch with a local Dealer.
    Mike
  • RC
    RC Member Posts: 35
    Thanks

Thanks folks for your input. I sent an e-mail to NTI asking when they would have the stamp. Take care.
    Ross
  • Dave Stroman
    Dave Stroman Member Posts: 766

I too have installed several Trinity's. Have had good luck with them. They take a little adjusting at high altitude.

Dave in Denver

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Guy_5
    Guy_5 Member Posts: 159
    ASME

The Munchkin is available in both ASME and non-ASME models.

Guy Woollard
    Heat Transfer Products
  • 67scott71
    67scott71 Member Posts: 2
    Michigan H stamp

Ross, is the H stamp required for all heating boilers in Michigan or are smaller ones exempt?
This discussion has been closed.