Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Happy Father's Day!

Options
John R. Hall
John R. Hall Member Posts: 2,246
My brother and I took our Dad out for our annual round of golf (yes I play once a year) and it was fun. I may even take the sport up again with my son. Now it is off to another party and then everyone else can pamper ME!

Honey, make my steak medium rare! Kids, bring me another beer and try and keep the noise down! Ahhhh, one day when I can rule the roost.

To all you Dads, Granddads and Dads-to-be: Have a great day and enjoy the love and care of your families.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    My Three Sons

took me out for breakfast this morning and for a stroll at the beach. Now I'm helping my youngest (17) with cleaning and tuning up his new found adventure.....a 1990 Buick LaSabre. It is beginning to appear that it may have come equipped with a slot in the front fender that only accepts $20.00 and larger bills! Oh well.....we all have to start somewhere. Good thing is that he works for a Buick dealership.

Glenn
  • Unknown
    Options
    Slept until 10 AM

that is unheard of for me. Worked in my garden most of the day, never seem to have enough time to do that.

This evening my kids are taking me and the wife on my son-in-laws boat to Newport, RI for dinner.

Happy Fathers Day to everyone. Remember you would not be a Father if were not for your wife.
  • DaveGateway
    DaveGateway Member Posts: 568
    Options
    It was a great day

Went to visit my 80yr old pop. First I've seen him since a mini-mini stroke last week. He's doin' fine and I thoroughly enjoyed hanging out in the yard with him and one of my brothers. My kids came by for a while before heading out to their other grampa's. Two great kids...thank you,.....EX-wife. All in all a great day to be a dad and a son.

"Happy fathers day to all us mutha's"
  • ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    Options
    I got to finish my project

with out any interference. I finished my solar panel for the small pool.

Went for a nice long bike ride.

Had a squirt gun fight in the pool for about 1/2 hour with the kids.

The squirt gun fight was the best part of the day.

Scott

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Wayco Wayne_2
    Wayco Wayne_2 Member Posts: 2,479
    Options
    My wife

got me a porch swing with frame and canopy for sitting on the deck and reading. My son helped me put it together. I believe he has better mechanical abilty than me. He's not so good with the clean up and tool put away part of things though. By the time I finished cleaning up and putting the tools away and went to get a book, he was asleep on my swing. I did what any good Father would do. I woke him up and sent him scurrying. My lovely wife made me steak on the grill and blueberry buckle topped with vanilla ice cream for desert. We ended the day by seeing the new movie by Steven Spielberg, "The Terminal." It's based on a similar story that really happened in Paris, France. It reminded me a bit of "It's a Wonderful Life." Very Capra-esque. Hope you had a good day too. WW

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
This discussion has been closed.