Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

There is nothing more important on the Wall right now

Options
John@Reliable_9
John@Reliable_9 Member Posts: 122

Comments

• DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,538
    Options
    Than Rocky,

who has lost his only son.

Please give him the gift of words, as a friend. And please pray for him and his for his wife. They have lost their only son.

No man is an island unto himself . . .

And hug your kids, and hold them close to your heart. Every day. We are so fragile, all of us.

Thanks.
    Retired and loving it.
  • ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    Options
    These are the times

when we show ourselves to be the family that we are.

We all feel his loss.

Scott

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Nron_9
    Nron_9 Member Posts: 237
    Options
    loss

Dont even want to emagine the pain of loss for a child i have 2 girls that are always out there bolth old enough to drive and every time there 5 min late we always fear the worst , please take time to greive and remember all the good things you did together, my heart goes out to you in your time of grief Nron
  • DaveGateway
    DaveGateway Member Posts: 568
    Options
    Heartbreaking Loss

I lost a brother nearly 30 yrs ago. I was 16, he was 21 and somewhat of a mentor to me. I couldn't then and still can't imagine my parents' pain. Our family is very close knit (which is saying a lot considering how many of us there are) possibly as a result of that loss.

All of us must realize how fragile and sometimes fleeting life is. My dear aunt lost her only two sons at young ages within three years of each other. Both were accidental and sudden.

Our Wall brother lost his only child after 23 years of love and devotion. I find it impossible to comprehend the magnitude of that loss as well. We pray for the health and well being of our loved one's yet must realize that life's tragedies do occur and, in some strange twist of fate or Providence, sometimes we are all too closely involved.

God's love and strength guides our life and we must accept His will regardless of the senselessness at our human level.

Tom Goebig

• adambuild
    adambuild Member Posts: 414
    Options
    What can be said.................

Dear Rocky,

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know that I never knew your son, but nonetheless, I offer you my deepest and most sincere sympathies. May you and your wife know no more sorrow, and may you be comforted by all of the special memories that you will always carry with you.

Adam Goldberg
    ADAM Builders
  • Darin Cook_3
    Darin Cook_3 Member Posts: 389
    Options
    It is so sad

I have been struggling with the death of my Dad, only being a few weeks ago, but it is so hard to think of one of my children to be taken early. I was talking to Mark about this yesterday when we were taking a ride to the scrap yard. The thought of Rocky's only son being taken at such a early age is a hurt I simply cannot fathom. I would have never thought that this heating forum would be a source of comfort and prayers. But I can personally vouch for the fact that it is. I know all those prayers for Rocky and his wife WILL help them get through this. Mr. Holohan this site is something for you to be very proud of.
This discussion has been closed.