Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

beige baseboard

Options
Randy Tibbits
Randy Tibbits Member Posts: 91
I have a job that my customer wants bone colored baseboard. I figure hey no problem, slant-fin is eggshell. Thats pretty close to bone. I call in to order it and it's no longer available. I call around and none of the supply houses I deal with has a baseboard this color. Are there any brands out there that would be close to this color? The guy is not fussy about it being exactly bone color.

Comments

• Jed_2
    Jed_2 Member Posts: 781
    Options
    Try your local

hardware store for a good flat spray on enamel
  • Andy Morgan_2
    Andy Morgan_2 Member Posts: 147
    Options
    Colors

I had 2 customers that sent the baseboard to a autobody shop for painting because they did'nt like the color.If its only a couple of pieces, it should'nt cost that much.

Andy Morgan

R. Morgan Mechanical, LLC
  • Mike Kraft_2
    Mike Kraft_2 Member Posts: 398
    Options
    Actually

I changed the lay of the land in my home some years ago.I had the original "Shell White" color your looking for.I changed my model 15 to multi-pak 80 and it was only available in the "Nu-White".But my wholesaler had spray cans of "Shell White" on the shelf.So I sprayed it myself.Fast and you really can't tell.Slant-Fin MAY special order the color for you.I do have Multi-Pak 80 end caps in that color if you need some.Noel from SF frequents here so maybe he'll give us the skinny.

cheese
  • Unknown
    Unknown Member
    Options
    Wholesalers can still get paint for you.

Probably at a better price than the on-line version, too.

https://www.slantfin.com/baseboard-order.html

Noel
  • Mike Kraft_2
    Mike Kraft_2 Member Posts: 398
    Options
    Seeeeeeee

told you;)

cheese
  • Weezbo
    Weezbo Member Posts: 6,232
    Options
    was into Metallic Blue in the 80's:)

spray painted thebase board hammerd metallic blue:) no , i wasnt hammered just thinking like an 80's kinda guy:)
  • BillW@honeywell
    BillW@honeywell Member Posts: 1,099
    Options
    A similar situation...

While visiting one of the distributors a few weeks ago, I noticed some baseboard shells made of Corian or Swanstone to match the homeowner's countertops or shower stalls. They had different designs for the vents on top. If you are interested, drop me an email & I'll tell you where to get them. They might help to quell the "I don't like those ugly heating things" comments from the homeowner and also they are impervious to rust.
  • Weezbo
    Options
    Bill @honeywell....

That sounds like something i would be interested in getting the particulars or specs on, any jpg that you might post?
  • BillW@honeywell
    BillW@honeywell Member Posts: 1,099
    Options
    Hey, Weez...

I saw them at Ridgewood Corporation's branch in Parsippany, NJ. Their number is 973 335 4446. Ask for the showroom. They are made for them by a local guy, as far as I know, and I thought they'd be perfect for baths or kitchen use.
  • Weezbo
    Options
    Thank you... might change the entire atmosphere

of a room...its a good thing to keep our eyes Open as we zoom along in Life;)
  • Nron_9
    Nron_9 Member Posts: 237
    Options
    colored baseboard

Rescom makes a bone colered baseboard that is a alumiunum hard baseboard panel is 7" high 1" thick and comes is 2-10 foot sections send me an email and I will give further info
This discussion has been closed.