Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.

If you've found help here, check back in to let us know how everything worked out.
It's a great way to thank those who helped you.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.

Taco Radiant Mixing Block

Has anyone used it yet. Seems like a nice compact self sustained system. I like the idea of having ease of piping and wiring.

Comments

• Pros and Cons

I like it since it would reduce labor.

The drawbacks are that it's expensive (~$700) and it's going to make it easier for people that know nothing about radiant to install a system, just like boiler boards. You need more than components to properly install a system.

Reminds me of the old Infloor zone control module.

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • WeezboWeezbo Posts: 6,232Member
    few weeks back......

one of the enthusiasts:)had one some where on the east coast that he was installing...he mentioned something about getting back with us...I'm a beliver and can't even get one yet. wanted to drop it in the slot on my header lose the 4 way and go with it!just gotta Wait and wait and wait for stuff in alaska.....:( takes months to get stuff from germany here .recently i was after the Pump Plan from grunfoss was out to buy 3 of them....at least get the pump plan Bodies drop 60 hz motors in em call it good:) Grrrrr....paticence
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!