Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Sunny Florida

Options
Hi everyone! I am enjoying some time off down in Venice, Florida. The weather is great and I am staying with friends who have put me in a room that is within a few feet of thier pool. Real hard to take. Well time to go relax see ya later.

Comments

• DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,526
    Options
    Enjoy, Tim!

They get the Red Sox down there on the TV?
    Retired and loving it.
  • John R. Hall
    John R. Hall Member Posts: 2,246
    Options
    Hey Timmie

Like I tell my waterlogged kids: when you begin looking like a prune, get outta da' water! Send some of the warm sunny weather my way, will ya'?

Enjoy!
  • ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    Options
    If any one deserves it ...

Its you Timmie !!

I just hope your not to near a shopping plaza, if so you better get back to work :).

Scott

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Firedragon_4
    Firedragon_4 Member Posts: 1,436
    Options
    Hey Timmie,

I'll be working out of your center on Thursday, us oilmen will try not to burn it down. Have a safe trip, my friend.
  • No Red Sox down here

How about those Red Sox. Oh well it is only April, they do this all the time tempt us in the spring fall apart in the fall.
  • Scott, I have never seen

so many Malls in one place. Judy has been surely tempted. She will have to settle for consignment shops and yard sales, there are hundreds of those down here also.
  • Have a great day George

I left you some notes on the podium. See you in May. I am all set for ISH North America. I talked to Jim Davis today and he will be getting in touch with you. I told him I was good with him puting together some kind of internary for all of us. You can talk to him about what you would like to do. I feel good about it and it should be a great presentation.
This discussion has been closed.