Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Thanks to Wirsbo

Options
DanHolohan
DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,530
for offering to share their technical literature with all of us in the Library. I've added the Handbook and will probably add more in the coming days.

If you're a manufacturer and you have some helpful technical literature or handbooks that you'd like to share with us, just let me know and we'll get it into the Library.

Thanks for all that you do for us.
Retired and loving it.

Comments

• Constantin
    Constantin Member Posts: 3,796
    Options
    More importantly,

thank you Dan for sharing all that information with the rest of us. It must take a lot of time and effort on your part to keep this site up. I hope that I speak for everyone when I express my sincere thanks for keeping this site going and expanding its usefulness. Cheers!
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,530
    Options
    It's really not that tough because

I don't actually have a job. ;-)

Thanks for the kind words.
    Retired and loving it.
  • Missing drawings

Dan,

The Wirsbo manual is missing some of the drawings shown in the paperback version.

Check out page 61-65. They should show detailed drawing of radiant installation practices. No drawings are shown. I was looking for one of the detailed (slab on grade) drawings today fto foreward to an engineer. I ended up scanning ,copying & faxing. A real PITA. It would have helped to have it as a PDF.

Thanks for the awesome Library:-)

Thought you should know.

AIM user name: Radiantfloors

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
This discussion has been closed.