Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Lingering symptoms of CO poisoning

Options
Mark Hunt
Mark Hunt Member Posts: 4,909
They nearly died from CO poisoning.

CO poisoning can stay with for the rest of your life.

http://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/today/frontpage/stories/fr032704s2.shtml

Mark H

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=238&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>

Comments

• Mad Dog
    Mad Dog Member Posts: 2,595
    Options
    Is that why I always feel like garbage????????

Or is that the white Castle's and beer????? hee hee. Hey Mark...been to Giffy's BBQ lately? Mad Dog

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Duncan_13
    Duncan_13 Member Posts: 20
    Options
    RATS! Got a copy of the article?

Hey Mark, I guess I'm a day late, that page doesn't come up. I noticed the link mentioned "today/frontpage/stories" but now it's tomorrow (can that be right?).

Tried a site search too... no luck.

I'm interested, because a friend of mine was diagnosed with having a stroke.

He's convinced it was carbon monoxide poisoning. From a vehicle, but CO nonetheless.

What's the upshot of the article? Or was it the article posted further down titled "Carbon Monoxide mishap AGAIN!"?
  • Jim_47
    Jim_47 Member Posts: 244
    Options
    CO

Guys,
    If you need the article, I had copied the entire article to this website in a thread called Carbon Monoxide AGAIN.
    I will keep it on the top for a day or two for you.
    Jim
  • jerry scharf
    jerry scharf Member Posts: 159
    Options
    Help me understand these low budget food cults

I grew up around white castle burgers, and never found anything redeeming about them. They were open late, but there at least fifty other places that had better food. So what is it that people get that I don't? (I still can't find a good meatball sub, which was one of my late night staples, on the west coast.)

And then there's Rolling Rock beer. At Penn State, when you couldn't afford anything else, then you drank RR. Now it's a fancy beer shipped and advertised all over the place. Whenever I see an ad, I just shake my head. With so many fine beers, why would people waste time with this? The only local beer of the area I miss is Genny Cream Ale.

sure to draw a few comments, but what the heck.

jerry
  • doug_16
    doug_16 Member Posts: 62
    Options
    Cream Ale

That beer sustained many of us while in college in Rochester NY. The Best-Genny Cream Ale! Of course we also liked Labatts during weekends in Ontario, and then there was ...
  • Mark Hunt
    Mark Hunt Member Posts: 4,909
    Options
    Duncan

It was the same story as the other posted.

No-one knows where the CO came from for sure or why.

How long ago did your friend have his stroke?

Mark H

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Greg Swob
    Greg Swob Member Posts: 167
    Options

Jerry, I know what you mean! There are no WC's in our entire state as far as I know. When Sandy was 5 months along with our first (she's almost 20 now) we traveled Northeast to Michigan to visit a real cool Aunt & Uncle of mine. One of Sandy's co-workers was from Indiana and one from Illinois and they kept bragging about how we had to eat at White Castle on our way. So we decided to stop at one and ordered some of those little square gristly tasteless greaseball(square) things. Took one or two bites, threw them away and ate some place else instead! Well, it wasn't all bad, the Cokes were OK. Hope I don't offend anyone, but really, what the 'H' keeps that place in business???? Greg
This discussion has been closed.