Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

71 degrees!!!!!!!!!

Options
Mark Hunt
Mark Hunt Member Posts: 4,909
71 degrees today here in Ballston Lake, NY.

Hibernation is officially over.

Mark H

P.S. Currently 64 degrees and raining @ 10:25pm

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=238&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>

Comments

• J.C.A._3
    J.C.A._3 Member Posts: 2,981
    Options
    Mark, Remember the John Belushi...

reports on How in some places...March comes in like a Lamb, and goes out like a Lion?

Re:In some places , March comes in like a Mastadon, and goes out like the hungry sabretoohed tigers that were chewing on it's bones the very next hour, Etc.....

Don't count your chickens before they hatch, April can play some cruel jokes on the pshyche. Chris
  • Jim Bennett
    Jim Bennett Member Posts: 607
    Options
    Yeah Baby!!!

Felt GREAT didn't it!! Was kinda strange walking outside without a coat! Been a long cold winter here in western NY, but today was a hint of good things to come.

Gitcher motor runnin'

Think warm thoughts,

Jim

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    Options
    Some places, March comes in the a

Emu and goes out like a tiny gnat ........

I loved that skit.

I took off the side window of my jeep today it was NICE. This is why we live in 10 below zero weather. So 65 will feel soooo good.

Come On Spring

Scott

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • heatboy
    heatboy Member Posts: 1,468
    Options
    I'm with you.

I couldn't imagine not have 4 seasons. Winters like this one really make me appreciate the next 7 months. Wendy keeps saying she wants to move back to Florida where she lived for a few years. How much radiant goes on in Florida? If she can find an $90K job down there, I will think about moving. I could spend some time working on the tan, for that!

hb

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Jeff Lawrence_24
    Jeff Lawrence_24 Member Posts: 593
    Options
    Uh...

We've been in the 'summer' uniform for almost a month.

Jacket/coat? What's that?

Jeff (from the sunny south)
  • Floyd_5
    Floyd_5 Member Posts: 418
    Options
    Now, the MUD season...

Have to steal the wife's Suburban, load the tools in that, and go 4-wheelin' to get to some of the jobs right now!!

Now, if only we could find some sun and wind....

Floyd
This discussion has been closed.