Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

ok! The website is finally done........

Options
2»

Comments

• Mad Dog
    Mad Dog Member Posts: 2,595
    Options
  • Mad Dog
    Options
  • Mad Dog
    Options
    Thank You Sir Timmie....

the oils and "stripes" prayers are working wonders....God Bless You. Mad Dog

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Mad Dog
    Options
  • Robert O'Connor_7
    Robert O'Connor_7 Member Posts: 688
    Options
    Great Job!

Looking good! Sounding good! It's reassuring to see the love & the devotion to detail. You have raised the bar, now I raise me glass...to you, and your site, and to yer Mum. best of luck..Robert O'Connor/NJ
  • Mad Dog
    Options
    Why thank you, sir....

I raise a glass of whiskey to you - as we speak. Just got back from "...a family affair" - I needed a good stiff one. Couldn't stop thinking about business and life and all I want to do. I'm only beginning to gear up..Mad Dog

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • GaryDidier
    GaryDidier Member Posts: 229
    Options
    Website

Mad Dog, Awesome website. How do you do it all and still have family time? I am impressed!
    Gary from Granville
  • Mad Dog
    Options
    My wife can answer that...ummmm maybe you shouldn't

ask her......As with most of us, our strengths and flaws are two sides of the same coin. My mind is always racing with ideas and things I want to accomplish. Occassionally, I can relax, but I am on a mission that I must accomplish. Conversely, I have a young family that needs me. There are so many things that I used to have time to do, and I really miss, but have HAD to be put aside. Rugby for one. When Barbara was preggers with Jr. I played my last rugby game at The Anuual august world tournament in Lake Placid New York - She was like: "ok, Matt time to grow up...what if you snap your leg or neck?" Rugby is "A houligans sport played by gentlemen (as opposed to soccer, which is a gentleman's game played by houligan's...had to get my knock in on soccer - sorry)" For a few yaers, my Rugby buddies would call up and beg me to come down. I went to a couple of matches and was very close to getting in the game. You see, Rugby, on the club level is a very casual thing. If a stranger shows up and wants to jump in a game......by all means, its no problem. Rugby is as exciting to me as Thoroughbred racing only I can get in this game - I haven't been on a thoroughbred since I was 18 and 170 pounds!!!! Standing on the sidelines at a Rugby match is torture to me, I just want to get out there, you know? Pleasure riding has not been a a reality for probably at least 5 years. I used to ride at least 5 or 6 times a year. My wife and I spent our honeymoon in Ireland - mostly on horseback!!!!!!! But then the house and kids come along. I now live vicariously through them, Matt Jr gets on the ponies several times a year and Monika is busy practicing on her hobby horse. Some day, if I really "make it" I'd love to play Rugby again AND have a personal riding horse. Family , business and reality first though!!!!!! Now you see why they call me Mad Dog......

• Darin Cook_2
    Darin Cook_2 Member Posts: 205
    Options
    Proud to call you friend!!

Matt, the new website is great and such rich family history(excellent). I had such a great time down at Jim Davis's "Truth of Combustion" course with you and some other good folks who post here. You and your family went out your way to treat us well. It was greatly appreciated. Mark "empty the gun at'em" Hunt and I will look forward to have you up for deer season. It is too bad you and Murph don't live closer to me and Capt. CO jr, just imagine the hydronic army we could have. You sir, are good people.
  • Bryan_5
    Bryan_5 Member Posts: 270
    Options
    WOW

Matt,
    Your new site is just fantastic. It is very clean and easy to navigate. The family history is great you dont see to many sites go into that much detail. It was a fun read and really reinforces what you are all about.

One quick question did you write that yourself or did you have some help from a certain proffesional writter? I have no doubt that your customers and future customers will love your site as well. How could you not want to do business with "The Thoroughbred of the Industry"
    Bryan
  • Mad Dog
    Options
    Thanks Pal, Yep I finally put my degree

to work for me. I wrote the whole thing. The website people made a ton of spelling and punctuation mistakes, which I had to correct, but it wasn't too bad. I was always good at expressing myself, but 4 years of term papers and presentations really polished up my style. I write an editorial to magazines and the newspapers that get published 90% of the time. I enjoy writing, but would never want to make a living out of it - too much pressure to come up with great stuuf like Dan does all the time. Someday I would like to write a book on my experiences and maybe a family history, of which that story on the website could be the seed corn. We'll see. Thanks B, Mom is doing really well. Hope the family is ok? Mad Dog

• Mad Dog
    Options
    Ditto, Darin

We had a blast. Family loved you guys. Jim Davis rules!!!!! Mad Dog

• Bryan_5
    Bryan_5 Member Posts: 270
    Options

Matt,
    I am impressed, I would have guessed you had a pro do it, it is that well written. The family is great hard to beleive how big my son is getting. He is almost 8 months old. Its amazing how fast the grow. Glad to hear your mom is doing well. How is the rest of the family doing?
    Bryan
  • Mad Dog
    Options
    Why Thank you! Bryan

I enjoy writing when i am stirred by something. rest of family is well - they are looking foward to FINALLY moving in to THIS DAMNED HOUSE!!!! We have a month of painting to do. Thanks for asking, hope you are enjoying the kids. Mad Dog

This discussion has been closed.