Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

BOILER SUGGESTIONS

Options
Jimbo
Jimbo Member Posts: 5
I'm looking for a small gas-fired direct-vent boiler, even a wall-mount, to do a new fin tube installation (approx 80,000 BTUs on one and 150,000 on another), and to handle indirect DHW. Small, efficient and reliable are my key requirements for these units. Had considered one of those "new" radiant fin tube packaged kits, but I'm not too comfortable with what I've heard about them. Any ideas or suggestions gladly received . . . .

Comments

• lchmb
    lchmb Member Posts: 2,997
    Options

check the ek pack from Energy Kinetic's..you may find this fit's what your looking for..
  • kevin coppinger_4
    kevin coppinger_4 Member Posts: 2,124
    Options
    I asked a while back...

about this boiler but heard nothing....is this wall hung good or just ok....kpc

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Brian
    Brian Member Posts: 285
    Options
    T-150

Check out the Trinity will do both jobs.Check them out at www.nythermal.com

Good Luck
    Brian
  • Floyd_5
    Floyd_5 Member Posts: 418
    Options
    Ultra... by WM

direct vent.....
    the 80 and the 155
    wall hung....
    modulation....20-100%....
    and soon, FULL reset....

• Ken_8
    Ken_8 Member Posts: 1,640
    Options
    We have installed and like the

Munchkin, Weil McLain and Monitor MZ immensely. The MZ is the Cadillac. The Munchkin the least costly. The final decision depends more on you then them.

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Louis
    Louis Member Posts: 1
    Options

> check the ek pack from Energy Kinetic's..you may

> find this fit's what your looking for..

Try the Rolls Royce Vitodens 200 by viesmann wall hung condenceing boiler Check out this site,WWW.HeatDepotengineers.com
  • Ken Wilson
    Ken Wilson Member Posts: 4
    Options
    boiler system

Have you seen the Baxi luna boiler. It is a wall mount boiler with sealed combustion venting. modulating output with full diagnostics built in. Built in circulating pump with air eleiminator, built in expansion tank. built in water inlet check valve. It has dial adjustment for water supply temp and also for domestic hot water setpoint. Built in flat plate heat exchanger. all gas and water connections from below come with union connections and are included. Comes with flow switch built in with stainless steel heat exchanger and is very quiet. comes with venting elbow and termination pipe for sidewall venting on exterior wall. For about minimal extra you can add on an outdoor sensor to put system on outdoor reset. Nice boiler with lots of features for themoney. Hope it helps
  • Robert O'Connor_6
    Robert O'Connor_6 Member Posts: 299
    Options
    Ken

have you installed the MZ oil version. If so what do you think about it?

Regards.

Robert
This discussion has been closed.