Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

looking for fittings

Robby P
Robby P Member Posts: 11
that will go from british thread on panel rads to either 1/2" sweat or 5/8 flare.

any ideas?


  • Kal Row
    Kal Row Member Posts: 1,520

    i you got the dough, they got the fitting
  • Robby P
    Robby P Member Posts: 11
    Thanks kal but....

    they don't seem to have it either. Someone must make the BSPPmale X 5/8flare or npt or sweat. I just can't seem to locate a source.
  • Weezbo
    Weezbo Member Posts: 6,232
    an idea.

    this is so like a hassel at times however...you might beat it by a morris or triumph or maybe some forigen car automotive parts shop.... You Might get lucky!
This discussion has been closed.