Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

New & revised Troubleshooting Guides

to bring them up to date with latest National Fuel Gas Code. The revised guides:

AIR FOR COMBUSTION $10

GAS PIPE SIZING $6

CARBON MONOXIDE $10

PROCEDURE FOR CHECKING 24 VOLT SYSTEM WITH A METER $5

A brand new guide GAS VALVES $15

I am still working on a revision to the VENTING GUIDE $10

All of these do not include a shipping and handling charge. The charge for Shipping and handling is $5 for an individual guide, two or more is $10.

If you are interested send me an e-mail with your postal mailing address.

Comments

• New Troubleshooting Guides

If you e-mail me I will send a catalog back to you by e-mail and you can order to your hearts content.

We have a total of 58 different guides by the way. They will make many of your jobs a lot easier to diagnos and repair.
  • Plenty of these Troubleshooting guides still available

just e-mail me for information.
  • Troubleshooting Guides

back up.
  • New Printing of Guides now

available see Community Bulletinn Board.
  • Weezbo
    Weezbo Member Posts: 6,232
    I like your tenacity :)

I dont do much nat gas although up to about two three years ago my buddy Dave and i had done about 1/2 of all residential in town:) Ive since gone to a group of nat gas classes advances tech classes ultra classes etc etc...i must own a small library of nat gas ss manufacturers hand books test equipment and I must say I am tempted to buy some more from You:)because one can always get something out of a book....and like me you Hang In there:) Oh You need to check a thread on the wall...it is about The Pool Guy Said I could Do This ..Too bad that individual didnt spend a dollar on his education i think had he even bought these books as a prop for his head ,under his pillow pure osmosis would have engrained something worthwhile in the guys head. mighta squeezed the flow of blood Through his Brain ...
    may i ask you a question?...How do people manage to "install" devices without an inspection of some Rudimentary sort? or at least a licence or gas company tech out there turning off and on the meter?
  • Mad Dog
    Mad Dog Member Posts: 2,595
    A week spent studying with Timmie will get you

on the right track with gas training and wiring. Mad Dog

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Weezbo, to answer your question

about how gas equipment gets turned on without an inspection. Most of the time the gas is already on and no permit is pulled. Therefore no inspection. In this area (RI) if the gas is not on the gas company has to turn it on and will not allow anything to be turned on that is not installed correctly. Different areas have different rules. It is my opinion that all equipment should be installed only by liscensed and qualified individuals.
This discussion has been closed.