Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Thanks Glenn

Options
Keith_5
Keith_5 Member Posts: 24
for explaining the cause of my air problems with the electric to oil conversion of the church and rectory.

Seems like you hit the nail on the head. The pressure drop across a zone valve and hydro coil was pulling the air out of solution and causing my air bound problems.

Much Thanks to yourself and Burnham for teaching proper piping methods. Burnham is a company who puts their $ where their mouth is.

Have a great New Years, Keith

Comments

• Glad to help Keith!

Thanks for letting me know how you made out with that one. I was thinking about that the other day while driving through CT. Once again, thanks for coming to the seminar. As I said that night and at every seminar I do, we all keep learning together. That's what makes my job interesting. Thanks again.

Glenn
  • keith
    keith Member Posts: 224
    Options
    Why is it

that the older I get the easier it is to say I don't know?
    Except when it comes to asking for driving directions that is.
    Looking forward to the steam to hot water seminar :).
    Thanks again, Keith
  • Me too!

Maybe this time I'll actual put on the right seminar! Sorry for the confusion that night. When they had asked me to do that earlier in the month, I had mentioned that I was doing the Steam Seminar in East Hartford for their sister company in Manchester earlier that same day and apparently had Steam on the brain. Oh well.....still had fun that night!

Glenn
This discussion has been closed.