Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

no heat

Options
chuck_9
chuck_9 Member Posts: 8
monoflowsystem changed from low trim to double eleament high trim with auto bleeders still the same. Can I change running time on stat from 2 degrees to 4 degrees to longer running time. heater is last one on the line.

Comments

• Mark Eatherton1
    Mark Eatherton1 Member Posts: 2,542
    Options
    Sure...

and while you're at it, check for air trapped at the individual convectors. Monoflow systems are notorious for being a PITA to get the air out of the convectors. Unless you have auto vents at the tops of all the convectors, you probably still have air in the system. Try bleeding the air with the pumps in the OFF position.

ME
  • steve_38
    steve_38 Member Posts: 74
    Options
    normally i don't

recomend or use auto bleeders on a monoflow systems, i use coin vent bleeders. sometimes when bleeding a convector the water will come out hot, but the rest of the convector is cold most likely it's either on a poor pitch or sometimes i've found the handle on the valve at the convector just spins and dosn't turn the shaft on the valve, i would take the handle off the valve, if the flat part of the shaft is facing up the valve is open, remember those are not gate valves they're butterfly valves.
This discussion has been closed.