Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

boiler

Keith_5
Keith_5 Member Posts: 24
Any body got feed back on these boilers? Went to a trade show today and saw the Biasi boiler for the 1st time. Seems like a tight little boiler, 3 pass, low water content, low stack temp, light to haul in the basement.

Have any of you guys installed one yet? I asked the rep how long this line has been around. He told me they have been selling them for 20 years in Europe.

Reminds me of the Valliant disaster 10 years ago.

Just curious, Keith

Comments

• kevin coppinger_4
    kevin coppinger_4 Member Posts: 2,124
    I have installed...

a number of them...Jim Q....QHT out of Portsmouth, NH (the next town over)has been importing them for years now... A good little unit I had a not so great experience w/ the direct vent model once but that was not the boiler's fault. They do talk to you if a problem arises. The boilers have been called Vega, Necca and hearthstone. I would use on again if I had a chance and were not using a Buderus.kpc

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Ken_15
    Ken_15 Member Posts: 34

We have installed many Biasi's both the B-series and the SG Series. All without any problems. Haven't had a problem with DV either. Mostly Carlin burners, some Reillo.

Will continue to use them as well. Jim Quincy is extremely helpful.
  • Keith_5
    Keith_5 Member Posts: 24
    whats the difference

between the SG and the B-40 series? Lewis Boyce was the rep I met today. Did a nice job explaining the back ground of the unit. I didn't realize the control options available untill later. Thanks for the feed back, Keith
  • Ken_15
    Ken_15 Member Posts: 34

The B-40's are bigger boilers, 332-658mbh, and are designed for commercial or multi unit buildings. Gas or oil.

The SG's are 79-279mbh oil only, awaiting gas testing and approval.
This discussion has been closed.