Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Lockshield valves

JoshK Member Posts: 2
I did notice that the panel mfgs sell them, but for example, although Honeywell sells TRVs overseas and in the USA, they only seem to sell lockshield valves overseas.


  • JoshK
    JoshK Member Posts: 2
    Question regarding lockshield valves

    I have a simple question regarding a two pipe hot water system that I am installing. I would like to use a lockshield valve on the radiator return pipes as well as a TRV on the supply, but I can't seem to find them advertised outside of Europe. Are they known by a different name in the US, or is there another solution for manual flow control/shutoff that is commonly used here?
  • Dan Peel
    Dan Peel Member Posts: 431

    Myson, Stelrad or Runtal.
    All of the panel rad people seem to use both TRVs and lockshields.

    To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
This discussion has been closed.