Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

My new \"Find a Professional\" ad...........hb

Options
How bout some of those purdy pictures of yours
I think the guy on the left is too cheap to buy a heat system ,the guy on the right with all the feet scares me somehow

Comments

• heatboy
    heatboy Member Posts: 1,468
    Options
    heatboy

The Radiant Whisperer

"The laws of physics will outweigh the laws of ecomomics every time."
  • Rob T
    Rob T Member Posts: 64
    Options
    I kind of

like the graphics, if you were in West MI you'd be the company I'd hire to replace my system. (Either next year or the year after.)

One typo in the company description, last sentence. You typed "designed" and it should be "design".

Also, in the 'Solution" section the part in parenthesis (and once and for all!) probably doesn't need the first and..

If this isn't what you were looking for in replies, then just disregard this posting.. :^)

rob
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,526
    Options
    Thanks for the sharp eye.

I fixed those. Thanks.
    Retired and loving it.
  • Bud_14
    Bud_14 Member Posts: 200
    Options
    I like it

Especially the challange section...about "No training on my job please."

Reminds me of a customer that hired us for thier work, he told me the first thing he did was look in the employment section of the paper and crossed off anyone that says "Now Hiring, No experience necessary"..Even though I don't necessarly agree with that, I thought it was sorta funny. I did say to the customer, "I was the new kid on the block once." :(
  • heatboy
    heatboy Member Posts: 1,468
    Options
    Thanks, Rob.

That's the kind of input I am looking for. It is, after all, why I put the ad up in the first place. If there are any other homeowners reading, your thoughts would also be greatly appreciated. You can E-mail me privately if you don't want to reply here.

hb

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
    heatboy

The Radiant Whisperer

"The laws of physics will outweigh the laws of ecomomics every time."
This discussion has been closed.