Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Buderus

Options
Steve Ebels
Steve Ebels Member Posts: 904
I haven't been able to log on the buderus website since Monday. Does anyone know if the web address has changed from www.buderus.net??

Comments

• Bill NTSG
    Bill NTSG Member Posts: 321
    Options
    Steve,

That is the address I have on my sales brochures. I could not get there either, I just tried.
  • Bill NTSG
    Bill NTSG Member Posts: 321
    Options
    Dude,try dot com

www.buderus.com
  • kevin coppinger_4
    kevin coppinger_4 Member Posts: 2,124
    Options
    I thought it ...

was just me! .com will not give you the US web site. kpc
  • Steve Ebels
    Options
    .com works

If you can read German. Just for fun I looked through some of the product pictures that they show. There's one of a couple of guys setting a wall hung condensing type unit in place. It ticks me off that it's not available here, or if it is,that my lousy distributor either knows nothing about it or doesn't care enough to let me know that it is. AAAARGGHHH!!! I was in such a good mood too!!
  • kevin coppinger_4
    kevin coppinger_4 Member Posts: 2,124
    Options
    What do ya say...

we take a trip and bring back a truckload! kpc
  • Mark Eatherton1
    Mark Eatherton1 Member Posts: 2,542
    Options
    Don't hold your breath Steve...

I saw those when I was at ISH 6 years ago. THey told me that they couldn't keep up with the Yurapeon market, and they probably wouldn't increase their production to satisfy the "6% ers from across the pond" smirkingly.

I was supposed to get one for the lab at RRCC, and I'm still holding my breath. Nice shade of blue eh...

ME
  • Mark Hunt
    Mark Hunt Member Posts: 4,909
    Options
    Last I heard

they were trying to get the venting changed.

My rep said that they currently vent with stainless steel and that they didn't think it could compete with the PVC models already available here.

Go ahead and breathe now Mark!

Mark H

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Alan R. Mercurio
    Alan R. Mercurio Member Posts: 588
    Options

Buderus.net is currently down. They hope to have this fixed by next week. you'll notice that their new banner at my web site temporarily directs you to buderus.com I spoke with Allison in marketing earlier this week and she has informed me they are working on getting .net back up and running.

Steve, was there anything specific you were looking for? I do have a small collection of technical data available on my pc.

Please let me know if I can be of any help.

Your friend in the industry,
    Alan R. Mercurio

Oil Tech Talk
  • Mark Eatherton1
    Mark Eatherton1 Member Posts: 2,542
    Options
    Fascinating information...

http://transfer.ik.fh-hannover.de/ICM/archive/results_1999Deventer/Group1/group1.htm

Looks like an excellent business model.

ME
  • Steve Ebels
    Options
    Info

I had posted a question regarding their SB condensing boilers on the forum there and was just trying to get back and see if there was a reply.

Thanks Alan
  • Alan R. Mercurio
    Alan R. Mercurio Member Posts: 588
    Options
    You're welcome Steve,

And I'm sorry to say that info would be out of my league! I'm not even familiar with that product.

You know I'm just an Oil Head :)~

Your friend in the industry,
    Alan R. Mercurio

Oil Tech Talk
This discussion has been closed.