Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

A Thankful moment

Options
I am Thankful for.......

for the grass i have to mow the windows i have to clean the gutters that need cleaning.. for it means i have a home!

for that last spot in the parking lot at the far end of the mall... for it means i can walk and i have transportation..

for the lady behind me in church that sings way off key.. for it means i can hear !

for the people who i hear complain about everything and moan and groan ... for it means i have free speech !

for all that stuipid e-mail i get and have to pass on ... for it means i have friends who think of me..

for that stupid alarm clock that goes off at the break of dawn ... for it means i have a job to go to.!!

for the kids screaming in the house and for the wifes bad moods... for it means i have a family...

for the times i feel sad and the times i feel glad, and mad and frustrated..... for it means i care..

Happy thanksgiving to you all....David

Comments

• DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,526
    Options
    I like that.

Thanks, David. Happy Thanksgiving!
    Retired and loving it.
  • John R. Hall
    John R. Hall Member Posts: 2,246
    Options
    1st time Nonee

I'm thankful for the event that happened at 7:00 a.m. this morning. My sister finally became a grandmother at the ripe young age of 57. Baby Ella arrived in Boston to her son and daughter-in-law. Another reason for this Detroiter to like Baaaastin.
  • David Sutton_3
    David Sutton_3 Member Posts: 160
    Options
    Congradulation to you and your sister

I hope and pray all is well with the new mother and baby!!
    all my best ...David
This discussion has been closed.