Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Halloween photos for my Friends (s milne)

Options
ScottMP
ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
who like to create and build things. Here is what I have been doing over the last couple of years for Halloween.

It started as a few tombstones and grew every year.

The smoke machine is new this year

Jerry Garcia head pops up behind the tomb with a motor from an old rotiserie.

The Witch flys by the moon on a coat hanger witha little d cell.

The Cemetery sign is made out of 1/2 black pipe and 3/8 threaded rod.

Scott " lots of candy " Milne

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=237&Step=30">To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"</A>

Comments

• ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    Options
  • Guy_5
    Guy_5 Member Posts: 159
    Options
    Decorations

I have always loved the IDEA of doing things like that, but never actually get the time to do it. Where do you store all of that in the "off season"? A good friend , and former boss, Paul O, has more Christmas decorations than Santa's Village, and I have jokingly told him that some day they will find him in the basement buried under two tons of decorations that have crashed down from the attic.
    Your hard work impresses me, and I am sure that the neighborhood kids love it. Even the old ones!
  • J.C.A._3
    J.C.A._3 Member Posts: 2,981
    Options
    Stopped by this afternoon,

(he IS the boss, and I don't want to miss the annual additions!) There were a couple of "late additions" to the graveyard, the Man in Black, Johnny Cash, and just to make him feel like everyone got it......Warren Zevon. How fitting. The gentelman that he was, my guess is that he would get a big chuckle seeing it , along with the likes of Frank Zappa, Janis Joplin, Elizabeth Reed (how many can say they remember that one?) and Jerry Garcia.

Great show "buttaboy" Hope all your Haloween nightmares come true! Chris
This discussion has been closed.