Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Car Ripped off In drive way

D lux_2
D lux_2 Member Posts: 230
Wife me and two kids We both like Chrysler town & country {thats what was ripped off } And Chevy Trailblazer 2WD Any body have any thoughts ? thanks David

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=169&Step=30">To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"</A>

Comments

• Greg Swob
    Greg Swob Member Posts: 167
    Sandy drives a

Town & Country also. What a ride - that auto floats down the highway like nothing I've driven! As for thefts, we are fortunate to live in a small community in a rural area and not a lot of that activity here. It's probably a safe bet that a large percentage of the vehicles parked outside have keys in them and many home doors are unlocked 24/7. It's not uncommon for many of our customers to literally leave their homes unlocked for us to service HVAC equipment. In short, it's a general safe feeling to live here and that is priceless. We know virtually everyone in our block & for several blocks around. We still have our share of crime, but mostly petty stuff. Hope you get the T&C back unharmed. I'm reminded of Jay Leno's joke of a guy who had done some ill to a mafia member's home. "No, we don't want to press charges... no hard feelings... in fact, we'll even give the guy a ride home, won't we?" Greg
  • John Mills_3
    John Mills_3 Member Posts: 221
    Minivans

The Odyssey & Sienna have the quality and reliability advantages over the Chryslers. At least check them out before deciding on a mini-van. The Ford Escape seems to be one of the higher regarded smaller UTEs these days. My neighbor had a 2 door Blazer. Rattletrap and very rough ride. Be good for some light off road but he never did. I didn't enjoy riding with him.
  • Firedragon_4
    Firedragon_4 Member Posts: 1,436
    My wife is on her 4th

Chrysler Sebring convertible, they just keep getting better. I'm on my 5th mini-van. A Plymouth, a Windstar and three Dodges.

I really like the looks of the new Mercury mini-van and test drove one last week on LI, nice appointments.

But you know what keeps making us go back to Chryslers? This will really surprise everyone on this board?

The service from a small local dealer who treats us like friends, FACT!
  • Al Letellier
    Al Letellier Member Posts: 781
    cars

Our official "corporate staff car" aka: hers, is a GMC Yukon
    It's our second one and we love it. We're XL people and the extra room is great. You can also get a couple of water heaters back there. I haven't tried an oil tank yet, but I don't think that would go over too well with the "boss", or the leasing company. (Can't afford to buy one of these!!)

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • J.C.A._3
    J.C.A._3 Member Posts: 2,981
    I just bought...

A slick little vehicle. It may not be big enough for everyone, but I find it both roomy and completely functional for lots of folks (5) . It is a Pontiac Vibe. If you look closely, you'll see that it is more or less a Toyota Matrix, with different plastic.

The layout is really sharp, and when pushed, it can hold a whole lot more that it looks like it should. Comfort for four/(5 seat belts) people, and space for hauling the essentials. When pushed for extra space, the passenger seat folds forward to the same level as the rear cargo area. It also has a nice feature that lots of the traveling "techies" would like. The passenger front seat folded, also holds a laptop on the back. The dash has a 120V recepticle so you don't have to have all the wires that come with 12 to 120 inverters and the like,(it's built in!) It will also power any 120V appliance to 2 watts. (the blender is a definate maybe, We'll see at next years Jimmy Buffet show)
    The other, and my favorite bonus....almost 35MPG for the driving I do. Rural roads, around 40-50 mph. Around town they say 26-28. Still not bad after the Chevy Astrovan I got rid of at 16-20 MPG average.

Take a look . It just may surprise you. Chris
  • J.C.A._3
    J.C.A._3 Member Posts: 2,981
    Doctor,

You've got me beat on that 1. I think I could get a 40 gal water heater in there but the oil tank would have to go on the roof!

Just trying to do my part on behalf of Mother Nature. Chris
  • David Sutton_3
    David Sutton_3 Member Posts: 160
    same here

Chrysler town and country for the wife and i gat pepi 91 toyota 4x4 fun little truck and it loves the mud
  • David Sutton_3
    David Sutton_3 Member Posts: 160
    same here...

my wife has the Chrysler town and contry and i got the toyota 4x4 fun truck and it loves the mud
This discussion has been closed.