Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

The Story of the Bostonian

Options
chuck shaw
chuck shaw Member Posts: 584
A Bostonian dies and is sent to Hell. He had been a horrible man his entire life. The devil puts him to work breaking up rocks with a sledge hammer. To make it worse he cranks up the temperature and the humidity. After a couple of days, the devil checks in on his victim to see if he is suffering adequately. The devil is aghast as the Bostonian is happily swinging his hammer and whistiling a happy tune. The walks up to him and says, "I dont understand this, Ive turned the heat way up, it's humid, you are crushing rocks, why are you so happy?" The Bostonian with a big smile, looks at the devil and replies, "This is great, it reminds me of August in Boston. Hot, humid, a good place to work, it reminds me of home.

The devil, extremely perplexed, walks away to ponder the Bostonian's remarks. Then he decides to drop the temperature, send down a driving rain, and add torrential wind. Soon, Hell is a wet muddy mess. Walking in mud up to his knees, rain blowing in his eyes, the Bostonian is happily slogging throught the mud, pushing a wheelbaroow full of crushed rocks. Again, the devil asks how he can be so happy is such conditions. The Bostonian, replies, "This is great! Just like April in Boston. It remids of working in the yard, doing spring planting"

The devil is now completly baffeled but more determined to make the Bostonian suffer. He makes the temperature plummet. Suddenly Hell is blanketed in snow and ice. Confident that this will surely make the Bostonian unhappy the devil check in on him. He is again aghast at what he sees. The Bostonian is dancing, singing, and twirling his sledge hammer as he cavorts in glee. "How can you be so happy? Dont you know it is 40 below zero!?" Screams the devil. Jumping up and down, the Bostonian throws a snowball at the devil and yellss, "Hell is frozen over!!! This means the Red Sox won the world series!!"

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=143&Step=30">To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"</A>

Comments

This discussion has been closed.