Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

\"A chance to help one of Dan's other daughters!-Colleen Holohan\"

Options
I am spending my year as an AmeriCorps volunteer at Emerson College. This month I am organizing an alternative break program that will take place in Holyoke, MA from October 10-13. The alternative break will bring together Boston area college students and AmeriCorps volunteers to demolish, clean out and renovate local buildings for the creation of low-income housing and small business space. The project is all set to go, but now we just need to raise some money for supplies and food to keep the volunteers going through the weekend. Any support from you all would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!

Comments

• DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,544
    Options
    How about if we

auction off a year's worth of Find a Contractor to start?

Guy, Colleen is one of my twins. She graduated from Providence College last May and spent the summer doing that project in Cambridge. You'll recall we got her a water heater, which Paul Lessard, Chuck Shaw, Gary Wallace, the ladies and I installed. Well, I took photos and bought beer.

Coll's in AmericCorp now and giving a year to helping people who aren't as blessed as she is. She's trying to raise $1,000 here. I'm going to help by donating some stuff, which you can bid on.

Let's start with the Find a Contractor ad. Thanks!
    Retired and loving it.
  • DanHolohan
    Options
    And Coll?

Please let us know where to send the money. I love you.
    Retired and loving it.
  • paul lessard_2
    paul lessard_2 Member Posts: 192
    Options
    Holyoke is very central for many wetheads

sounds like a good place to get rid of all those plumbing+ heating parts you just can't get yourself to throw away..
    lets all go!
    I would like to help you Colleen
    Have tools will travel
  • DanHolohan
    Options
    You're

always there, Paul. Thanks, pal.

Nice photo!
    Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.