Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Just asking (about ISH)

Options
Paul Pollets
Paul Pollets Member Posts: 3,656
Should be very crowded, bring lots of business cards and allow lots of time to browse the booths.

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=104&Step=30">To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"</A>

Comments

• JohnNY
    JohnNY Member Posts: 3,231
    Options
    Just asking (about ISH)

How many of you are going? What should I expect? Crowded? What were past experiences like? Should I bring a lot of business cards to leave with manufacturers?

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
    Contact John "JohnNY" Cataneo, NYC Master Plumber, Lic 1784
    Consulting & Troubleshooting
    Heating in NYC or NJ.
    Classes
  • hot_rod
    hot_rod Member Posts: 22,158
    Options
    I 'll be attending

I had a good time at the Toronto event last year. Caught up with old friends, made some new ones, and ended up buying a bunch of tools and product I spotted at the show.

The seminars I attended were excellent, I always learn my money's worth at Siggys.

I plan on heckling Paul, with a few friends in the front row of his seminar, if you would like to join in :)

Manufactures parties are always fun. Wirsbos is a must. B&G usually throws a good one.

Hard to have a bad time in Vegas! Nothing exceeds like excess.

Do the rides on the top of the Stratosphere, for sure!

Even if you are not a gambler, there is great people watching, everywhere.

You can, and should, eat yourself silly.

Always boggles my mind the way the money flows in that place. I enjoy goinng to Vegas every few years.

hot rod
    Bob "hot rod" Rohr
    trainer for Caleffi NA
    Living the hydronic dream
  • Paul Pollets
    Options
    I'm Bringing...

my squirt gun for hecklers. Not to worry...It will be warm water. :)

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • hot_rod
    hot_rod Member Posts: 22,158
    Options
    It 'ill pale

next to my paintball automatic :) I do have Viessmann silver, for a color choice.

hot rod
    Bob "hot rod" Rohr
    trainer for Caleffi NA
    Living the hydronic dream
  • Paul Pollets
    Options
    you must be

driving to Vegas!! how are you going to get it on a plane?? Yeah, silver is fine.

This discussion has been closed.