Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

News from Bell & Gossett

Options
DanHolohan
DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,528
Brochure Available for Bell & Gossett's New Series
80-SC Split-Coupled Vertical In-Line Centrifugal Pump

Morton Grove, IL.July 25, 2003 - Bell & Gossett has published an informative new brochure that identifies and explains applications and features of the company's Series 80-SC Split-Coupled Vertical In-Line Centrifugal Pump. The four-page, full-color brochure (B-115C) provides contractors, wholesalers, and engineers with detailed diagrams and descriptions of the pump's advantages and engineering specifications.

The brochure explains the numerous benefits of the Series 80-SC pump, such as its space-saving design, easy serviceability features, and a support ring that allows for easy installation. A thorough listing of the pumps components is coupled with a descriptive illustration for clarity. A Construction Materials chart and diagram are included, as well as a Seal Selection guide that explains several of the different seal options that can accompany the pumping system.

Engineering specifications are included on the back page of the brochure that provides detailed specifications to end-users. A selection chart is included with pump installation information along with guidelines to follow to deliver accurate pumping efficiency, compliance with safety standards and to ensure the long life of the equipment.

The Series SC-80 Vertical In-Line Pump is designed for easy installation and low supply and return arrangements. Its applications include general service, industrial process, pressure boosting and hydronic heating and cooling systems.

Bell & Gossett
Bell & Gossett, a unit of ITT Industries, is a leading manufacturer of centrifugal pumps, circulators, hydronic specialties, heat exchangers, and packaged systems for variable and constant speed pumping, heat transfer and pressure boosting. For more information contact Bell & Gossett: 8200 N. Austin Avenue, Morton Grove, IL 60053; phone 847/966-3700; fax 847/966-9052; or visit www.bellgossett.com.
Retired and loving it.

Comments

• Einsiedler
    Einsiedler Member Posts: 61
    Options
    new?

I've been quoting/supplying the Series 80-SC for a few years now...

perhaps they've finally come up with Brochures. (or has the pump changed??)

EIN

• DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,528
    Options
    Not sure

Could just be a new brochure. When a manufacturer sends me a press release I post it on the Wall. Only a couple of manufacturers bother telling me what they're up to, though.

Go figure, eh?
    Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.