Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Lucky BC!!!

Options
Bob Tonner
Bob Tonner Member Posts: 64
Isn't it a pre-requisite to have "winter" in order to host the winter olympics? Last time I visited Beautiful British Columbia in February, the grass was green and I walked into town in a t-shirt. The following day it snowed a few flakes and the traffic pile-up on the roads and hiways were shocking...

Congratulations from Toronto (always the bridesmaid, never the bride)

Bob Tonner,
President

InfinityLab Inc.

Comments

• leo g_47
    leo g_47 Member Posts: 2
    Options
    the olympics are coming! the olympics are coming!

and the thing is, is that vancouver is one of the places where things are already booming!!! hold onto your hats guys, things are gonna blow!!!

missed our canada day celebrations yesterday, too much office work, which is a good thing.

Hope you'se guys south-o-da-border have a great celebration, and remember, COOK THOSE BURGERS RIGHT THROUGH!!! LOL!!!

See ya on the slopes!!!

leo g
  • hydronicsmike
    hydronicsmike Member Posts: 855
    Options
    So many people....

....were agains the Olympics. I think it's great and 2010 will be one of the best games this world has ever seen!

Mike
  • BillW@honeywell
    BillW@honeywell Member Posts: 1,099
    Options
    The Winter Olympics

Congrats to British Columbia, one of the most beautiful places on earth,and Vancouver, one of my favorite cities, for winning the Winter Games! Noel & Steamhead...they have a steam powered CLOCK in this wonderful town; it runs by steam & whistles the quarter hours. I was lucky enough to see some of the 1980 Games in Lake Placid, and it is an experience you will NEVER forget! If you plan on going, get your reservations and event requests in as soon as they become available, because once the games get closer, unless your name starts with King, Prince or President, you'll be watching it on TV. They'll be partying big time in GasTown tonite!
This discussion has been closed.