Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

New Product

Options
munchkin-man
munchkin-man Member Posts: 247
We have a new product on the market that should be ready by the end of August. It is a cast iron boiler one the lightest in the industry Cast of GG20 that cantains nickle and steel. It is like ductale iron very strong. It has a riello burner with a black cover and the jacket is silver grey so it will be a perfect partner for the Ulta indirects.
The BTU range is from 97 to 220,000 M.B.H. D.O.E 71to 191,000 Advantages are Limited life time warranty,cast iron GG20,high efficiency, Triple thermal passages,Manufactured for over 120 years,low temp opeation,proven reliability,ouiet operation. hinged front plate swings left or right, direct vent availabel on the 3MOFB,4MOFB & 5MOFB. Our web page will have the info soon.

Comments

• Alan(CaliforniaRadiant)Forbes
    Options
    Send me one

for Beta testing. :~)

So it has a modulating burner; what are the steps, i.e. 3:1, 5:1 ?

Condensing?

That should fit nicely in a 10,000 [] trophy home; whew! That's a big boiler.

So it's been around for 120 years, huh? I think that's gotta' be a typo, no?

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • munchkin-man
    munchkin-man Member Posts: 247
    Options
    The companty that cast it has been

It is a Pensotti casting. It is not fully modulating. Eventually it will include Munchkin technology in some form. I can not talk about it at this point. It is not condensing just the run of the mill boiler package. The control system a bit different than the norm. I do not have the literature in PDF at this moment but will when I return from vacation second week of July. It will be on our web site soon. Yes I am aloud to take time off.
This discussion has been closed.