Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

IN FLOOR RADIANT

Options
smoore
smoore Member Posts: 28
CAN ANYBODY GIVE A PRICE PER SQAURE FOOT FOR RADIANT. I'M A CONTRACTOR IN IOWA AND NEED TO LEARN HOW TO BID THIS. IVE HEARD ANYWERE FROM $2.00 TO $5.00 FOR INSULATION, TUBEING, LABOR AND MANIFOLDS FOR IN SLAB NEW CONSTRUCTION. WHAT ABOUT STAPLE UP? THANKS

Comments

• DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,538
    Options
    Sorry,

we don't discuss pricing here.
    Retired and loving it.
  • Al Letellier
    Al Letellier Member Posts: 781
    Options
    radiant pricing

Scott, you've got to learn the hard way on this one, like the rest of us did. Do one and eat it if you have too, but learn what it cost YOU to do it. That's how most of us learned. Every job is different and presents it's own challenges. I NEVER EVER bid any job by the square foot. It's just too risky. On new construction,I insist on a full set of prints and reserve final pricing until the house is framed........hard to lose that way.

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Ted_5
    Ted_5 Member Posts: 272
    Options
    $$$$

E-mail me. I am not to far away from you. I could help you
    out.

Ted
  • Wayco Wayne
    Wayco Wayne Member Posts: 615
    Options
    Scott

What Al says is too true. I have a spread sheet where I list everything I can think of ahead of time. Then as I do the job I add things I miss and modify the spread sheet for next time. I've found that I didn't charge enough on many occaissions but the next time I come much closer. Good luck. WW.

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
This discussion has been closed.