Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Win $50.00 From Oil Tech Talk!

Options
Just bringing this back to the top of the page so everyone has a shot to win $50.00!

Your friend in the industry,<BR>Alan R. Mercurio<BR><BR><a href="http://oiltechtalk.com">Oil Tech Talk</a>

Comments

• Alan R. Mercurio
    Alan R. Mercurio Member Posts: 588
    Options

Hello friends, I have an offer for those of you that have not yet subscribed to my mailing list. Starting today I'm going to track all the new subscribers to the Oil Tech Talk Mailing list. This Wednesday, September 24 2003, I'm going to pick a winner. the person I select will receive $50.00 No kidding you don't have to buy anything. I just want you to be a part of my mailing list in hopes that in the future you might take advantage of some of the great deals I bring to the industry.

Thanks in advance for considering being on the list.

When you get to the home page just scroll down and you'll see where you can subscribe.

Oil Tech Talk

And for those of you who already listed? I know you might be sitting back saying hey what about us, Mercurio? I appreciate all of you being on the list. so in the months to come I'm going to select names from the mailing list and those names will receive some gifts from Oil Tech Talk. Fair enough? :)

Your friend in the industry,
    Alan R. Mercurio

Oil Tech Talk
  • John R. Hall
    John R. Hall Member Posts: 2,246
    Options
    I can vouch for Oil tech Talk

Alan is a credit to his trade and a person who has unselfishly helped many others with his wisdom. If you aren't on his mailing list -- why aren't you???
  • Alan R. Mercurio
    Options
    Thank you.

John, Thanks for the kind words and for supporting my efforts through your magazine they way you do.

Alan R. Mercurio
  • Jeff Lawrence_19
    Options
    Well

If I win, give the money to Dan for the Dave Nelson Scholarship fund.

That and a tape measure.
  • Alan R. Mercurio
    Options

Thanks Jeff, You're a good man. Speaking of tape measures I did respond to your question regarding them. did you get that e-mail brother? I have not heard from you since. I just assumed you got busy.

Alan R. Mercurio

Oil Tech Talk
  • Alan R. Mercurio
    Options
    Last chance

Today's your last chance to win that $50.00 I'll be picking a winner tonight!

Alan R. Mercurio

Oil Tech Talk
This discussion has been closed.