Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

first day of summer ?

Options
Tony_8
Tony_8 Member Posts: 608
Have had 4 no heat calls in 24 hours. Of course it's 53F & raining, AGAIN (or still ?). At least I'm not missing work by being on the LL field. I AM missing LL though...
No big tips though.

Comments

• Rich_2
    Rich_2 Member Posts: 40
    Options
    boiler call

Got a call yesterday , boiler isn't firing & it's leaking . Customer said it didn't start when she hit the reset , I thought it was late in the season for a primary control , when I got there it wasn't firing alright it had 2 gallons of water in the chamber! No chimney cap water allover the floor collapsed the refractory material who knows how long it was colapsed with all the rain & snow we've been having (L.I.N.Y)they were lucky it kept raining or that boiler never would have leaked & would have been firing with no chamber . The stuff was liquified
  • Tony_8
    Tony_8 Member Posts: 608
    Options
    i'm surprised

there's any rain left by the time it gets to L.I. ! I figured we got it all out of the system in WNY before it moved on. No drought this year, here !
  • bigugh_4
    bigugh_4 Member Posts: 406
    Options
    Yeh! 1st day of summer!

No rain for over thirty days temps in the 90*'s so last night, .11 inches of rain ( cloud buster here!) and temps today will be in the 70*+. the weather has gone nuts! Like the rest of the world!
    From SLC,Utah!
  • John R. Hall
    John R. Hall Member Posts: 2,246
    Options
    Be-you-tiful

Best first day of summer in these parts (Michigan) in a while. Sunny and low 80s all weekend. Bring it on!
  • J.C.A.
    J.C.A. Member Posts: 349
    Options
    Know what they call...

2 sunny days in a row in Eastern Ma. this year?

MONDAY and TUESDAY ! I've been trying to get paint on the bottom of my boat for 7 weekends now , and can't get 2 days on SAT or Sun with sunshine/no RAIN. I'm seriously considering putting the cover back on and waiting till next "summer". (maybe we'll get one !) :( Chris
This discussion has been closed.