Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

RPA Connecticut is a reality

Options
Wayco Wayne
Wayco Wayne Member Posts: 615
We are doing the same down here in the DC area. Our fearless leader is Dan Foley. We're planning for meetings in the Fall and Spring. WW

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=255&Step=30">To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"</A>

Comments

• John Ruhnke1
    John Ruhnke1 Member Posts: 154
    Options
    RPA Connecticut is now a reality

Come on Down!!

We have had regular meetings for two months straight now. The next meeting is August 25, 7PM at Shelton Winnelson. The topic of discussion will be Trouble Shooting. I am going to bring some of my trouble shooting tools to show off. I have a bunch. A Fyrite pro, two electrical meters, electric manometer, smoke tester, draft gauge, temperature stick, Infra red gun thermometer, pressure gauges and more!

Also we will talk about the upcoming election and pick candidates. We already have a interim board and officers. Two meetings from now we will vote on permanent ones. I am the interim secretary and treasurer

John Ruhnke
    JR@ComfortableHeat.com

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Tom Meyer
    Tom Meyer Member Posts: 300
    Options
    Good show!

Glad to see another RPA Chapter bringing information to the profession. If there is anything our chapter can do to help, throw an email at me.

Senior Designer/Trainer
    Precision Hydronics Corporation
    www.precisionhydronics.com
  • David Sutton_3
    David Sutton_3 Member Posts: 160
    Options
    sent me some info....

John send me a e-mail at home and ill try and make it . i would like to see whats going on and join you for the night David
  • John Ruhnke1
    John Ruhnke1 Member Posts: 154
    Options
    Next RPA-CT meeting...........

Dave the meeting is at Shelton Winnelson. The date and time is Aug 25 at 7PM. Shelton Winnelsons Phone number is 1-800-929-6346. Call them if you need directions.

JR

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
This discussion has been closed.