Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.


Paul_6 Member Posts: 88
is rated for use as a vent connector. some of it is only rated for chimney use.( straight up as opposed to up or horizontal.) it would be a bummer to install it and then find out it was mis-applied. Paul


  • Paul Mitchell
    Paul Mitchell Member Posts: 266

    newer code in our area or at least they are starting to enforce. Installed a boiler in a garage and code enforcer wants L-vent,double wall, ran from our oil boiler to the existing triple wall chimney. We are in central NJ any idea what distributers carry this and idea of cost? Any help much appreciated.

    To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Steve Ebels
    Steve Ebels Member Posts: 904
    The local

    "outhouse" didn't even know what L-vent was when I asked for it a couple months ago. Go figure!! Find someone who carries Selkirk-Metalbestos/Eljer or whatever they are called now. I know they make it from doing a little searching. Have fun finding an adapter to join the L to the exsisting chimney.
  • B. Tice
    B. Tice Member Posts: 206
    L Vent

    Paul, Re Michel Co. has it, if they have a branch in your area. They have Air Jet. Also, Z Flex has a double wall flex oil connector.
This discussion has been closed.