Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

You will be arrested in the morning...

Options
You will be arrested in the morning...

...for doing quality work. Will there be enough evidense to convict you?

Comments

• Boilerpro_3
    Boilerpro_3 Member Posts: 1,231
    Options
    I've heard this same theme..

However it was applied to being a Christian. If you were arrested for being a Christian, could you be convicted.

Boilerpro
  • Richard Miller_2
    Richard Miller_2 Member Posts: 139
    Options
    either way...

it is sobering to me.
  • Henry_9
    Henry_9 Member Posts: 57
    Options
    This is true

in the Sudan, except that you will be cast into slavery or murdered.

"Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both body and soul in hell." Matt 10:28

"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons. neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation will be able to seperate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord" Rom 8: 38-39

Food for thought
  • Boilerpro_3
    Boilerpro_3 Member Posts: 1,231
    Options
    Unfortunately, persecution is not only in far away places...

but it's becoming more and more common right here in rural midwestern Illinois. We have teenagers dealing with persecution by their peers at school in these extremely "conservative" communities. It has become extremely important to develop a strong faith in children very early on and give them the tools to defend it and support them in our church communities. They are being forced to face decisions such as getting lower grades in classes that require them to participate in activites on Sundays. This is happening from school bands to basketball games. It is really encouraging, however, to see those that hold thier ground against our society's pressures to go along with the norm. That kind of strength of faith has been missing for a long time, me thinks, in the christian community.

Boilepro ....A very concerned but encouraged part of the Presbyterian brand of Christianity
  • kevin_5
    kevin_5 Member Posts: 308
    Options
    You guys are OK

I'm proud to be on the wall with you guys!
    I'm going with a friend to spend a week in Indonesia at the end of the month. I've read awful stories of the persecution that goes on there. Not to mention the recent terrorist bombing in Bali. A former Cornhusker football player died in that one. (Islam, the "religion of peace" strikes again)
    The funny thing is though, that I've heard the persecuted church prays for US that we might have persecution because it is so good for it. They say the blood of the martyrs is the seed of the church. "And they overcame him by the blood of the lamb, and the word of their testimony, and that they loved not their lives unto the death." Revelation
    Thanks guys. Kevin

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • kframe
    kframe Member Posts: 66
    Options

Wouldn't be the first time...
  • Richard Miller_2
    Richard Miller_2 Member Posts: 139
    Options
    LOL

Anything you want to share? LOL
  • kframe
    kframe Member Posts: 66
    Options

Yes...

Every morning I walk into a medium sized correctional facility, where I go straight to my 8x10 cell.

I spend most of my day in my cell, but I do get to leave my cell occasionally for trips to the asphalt exercise yard.

At least I get time off for good behavior in the evenings and on the weekends. Well, most of the time.

Other than that, I do really love my job!
This discussion has been closed.