Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Dan's highest compliment

Options
DanHolohan
DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,531
Yes, glorious Denver! Plenty of time for stories there. :-)
Retired and loving it.

Comments

• kevin_5
    kevin_5 Member Posts: 308
    Options
    Thanks Dan

Dan I just got my latest load of books from you. (Thanks for the fast service as always.)

I'm feeling a little foolish that I just didn't just supersize and get them ALL the first time, because I've read nearly all of them now, and perhaps I saved some of the best for last.

This time, I got EDR, A pocketful of steam problems, Working, and used stories.
    I think "used stories" has perhaps your most eloquent explanation of the point of no pressure change priniciple, but maybe it just seems that way because you already explained it to me in "pumping away", and I've had time to digest it and translate it into my own mental dialect so I "own it".

This book makes me think of Bill Cosby and the Fat Albert show. He always said it had music and fun, and if you weren't careful, you might learn something before it was done. I bought it for enterntainment, and entertaining it is, but what a surprise. I can't say enough about how good "used stories" is, but let me simply say this.

My WIFE asks me to read them to her!
    (I'm a blessed individual)

Keep up the good work, and I hope to see you in Denver.
    Kevin

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
This discussion has been closed.