Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Buy this CD right now!

Options
hot_rod
hot_rod Member Posts: 22,161
amount of hydronic and radiant know how in this baby! All the pictures and graphs appear, unlike some of the online archives. Even the label "talks" heat! All in Adobe Acrobat. Order one of more at the www.pmmag.com website.

An excellent item to anomously gift your competitors that "just don't get it" :)

hot rod
Bob "hot rod" Rohr
trainer for Caleffi NA
Living the hydronic dream

Comments

• Paul Rohrs
    Paul Rohrs Member Posts: 357
    Options
    Come to Papa!!!

Gotta know HR, (it will be worth every penny....) but how much dinero are we talkin' ??

PR
  • Wayco Wayne
    Wayco Wayne Member Posts: 615
    Options
    It's 75 buckaroos

Already got mine on order. Now if only they could put the info straight into my head like in the movie "The Matrix." How cool would that be? :0 WW

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Bryan_5
    Bryan_5 Member Posts: 270
    Options

Hotrod,
    I have a little trick for you, With the screen shot that you took of your monitor. Dont bother taking a picture because you cant see much. Instead try this
    When you have on your screen what you want hit the print screen button on your keyboard. ( that button is next to the f12 button on the top)
    You will not see anything happen but you just coppied everything on your screen. Then go into Word or whatever program you use for typeing a letter. Hit your paste button. Your screen shot will now apear there. Now just save the file as you would anyother file.
    Give it a shot and let me know how it works for you.
    Bryan
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    mines on order too

was a pain to get the order placed tho...would be easier to just have a secure server to order from..got an e-mail from john s. today, and his new software program ''hydronics design studio'' hits the streets june 15...cant wait
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    testing

• Patrick_17
    Patrick_17 Member Posts: 1
    Options

that is pretty cool, learned something new now can i go home???
  • Alan(CaliforniaRadiant)Forbes
    Options
    Thanks, Bryan

That is very nice!!!!!!

And thank you too, hr. It looks like seventy-five bucks well spent. Sorry we didn't meet up in Sacramento. See, you missed that committee meeting anyway.

:^)

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • John@Reliable_2
    John@Reliable_2 Member Posts: 104
    Options
    Mr Waldo, thanks for the tip,it really works!

John@Reliable
  • Bryan_5
    Bryan_5 Member Posts: 270
    Options

No problem guys. I am pretty good on these computers and I just learned that one about 3 months ago. It works good when you have an error on your screen and need the info. Thats the reason i found out about it.
    Bryan
This discussion has been closed.