Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Murph's new bike

Options
Pat Clark
Pat Clark Member Posts: 187
No, just a contractor. But have had to deal with a few lawyers over the years.

Pat

Comments

• Mark Hunt
    Mark Hunt Member Posts: 4,909
    Options
    Murph is learning

new tricks with his bike.

Check it out with media player!!

Mark H

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Tom M.
    Tom M. Member Posts: 237
    Options
    Did he do this one too?

• Glenn Harrison
    Glenn Harrison Member Posts: 405
    Options
    Mark, That had to HURT!!!!!!!!!!!

I think watching that may give me a nightmare tonight. :(
  • Bryan Hochheiser
    Bryan Hochheiser Member Posts: 7
    Options
    OUCH

Sometimes, working with my customers makes me want to try that. Bryan Hochheiser
  • Wayco Wayne
    Wayco Wayne Member Posts: 615
    Options
    and they say

a man's reach should exceed his grasp. I see this and hear Maxwell Smart's voice. "Missed it by this much, chief" WW

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    Options
  • Pat Clark
    Pat Clark Member Posts: 187
    Options
    liability

Lets see now, who does he sue?

The bicycle manufacturer (the bike was obviously deficient in its aerodynamic properties),

the driver of the van (did not correctly adjust speed for the prevailing conditions),

street maintenance (bumps in the road produced too much drag on the bike),

the ramp builder (engineering on the slope was incorrect or not built to specs),

the original building contractor (roof was at too high of an elevation),

or the original heating contractor (the contractors office is located directly across the street from the bicycle shop that originally sold the bike, the van driver personally met Kevin Bacon 2 years ago when he was in town and the owner of the heating contracting business saw a movie starring Kevin Bacon 1 year ago, proper installation of the heating system caused fewer maintenance calls thereby causing the street to not be worn smooth from excessive vehicle traffic, the contractors son dated a girl who is the brother of the guy who built the ramp, correctly sizing the heating system required roof to be raised 10", and furthermore correct sizing produced minimal heat loss from the building causing adverse effect in humidity in the surrounding area which effected the moisture content of the nearby air producing excess drag on the bike)

hmmmmm, think I'll raise my insurance limits.

Have a great day

Pat Clark
  • Patrick Kozak_2
    Patrick Kozak_2 Member Posts: 23
    Options
    Liabilty

Pat, Your post looks like my old Torts law professor's final exam answer. Are you sure you are not a lawyer?lol
    Patrick Kozak,Esq.
This discussion has been closed.