Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

thanks

Options
Dave Palmer_3
Dave Palmer_3 Member Posts: 388
Thanks for the training today,sorry I had to bail early.Anyone who hasn't been to Tim McElwains' training center is missing a good thing.Thanks Glen for the "big blue" training,just don't tell the other oil guys I was there,Dave

Comments

• Big Ed
    Big Ed Member Posts: 1,117
    Options
    Did I........

........just hear a oil guy say the "G" word ? :)
  • chuck shaw
    chuck shaw Member Posts: 584
    Options
    It was a great session

Timmie has a great setup there, and Glenn gave a super presentation. And the oil guy did say the "G" word, and there is proof.

Chuck

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Dave Palmer_3
    Dave Palmer_3 Member Posts: 388
    Options
    wow

its true,the camera does add 20 pounds(poor Glen) good to meet you Chuck,we should of had that liquid lunch,Dave
  • J.C.A.
    J.C.A. Member Posts: 349
    Options
    And I thought .....

Chuck did say something about lunch , and The "G "word.

Thanks to Glenn and Timmie for a great class today.
    (Glenn has too many dead men stories to repeat here,so you'll have to attend a class to get them ) Dan would be both proud ....and horrified ! Thanks Glenn. Chris
  • Unknown
    Options
    Thanks guys!

I had a great time with all of you yesterday. It sure is great to be able to match a face to a name. I promise not to tell anyone you were there Dave ;-o. I'm looking forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Glenn
  • Unknown
    Options
    Thanks to all who attended

and a special thanks to Glenn for a great class. We look forward to doing more of this in the future.
This discussion has been closed.