Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Satety Relief Valves

Good morning Guy's, little question. Who, other than Watts or Conbraco make an ASME section IV Safety Relief Valve.

Thanks for the input.


  • J.C.A.
    J.C.A. Member Posts: 349

    Been getting a relief by Cash sent with the water heaters we've been putting in lately. Looks like a decent unit .
    I'm prone to using the Watts product because that's what has been available in most of the supply houses around here. Chris
This discussion has been closed.